Development with Python
1,126 Students taken this course
1. Above fee is applicable in class / Group study.
2. Fee package will be Different for one on one session & International Students.
About this Course
What is Python?
Python is a popular programming language. It was created by Guido van Rossum, and released in 1991.
It is used for:
- web development (server-side),
- software development,
- system scripting.
What can Python do?
- Python can be used on a server to create web applications.
- Python can be used alongside software to create workflows.
- Python can connect to database systems. It can also read and modify files.
- Python can be used to handle big data and perform complex mathematics.
- Python can be used for rapid prototyping, or for production-ready software development.
- Python works on different platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc).
- Python has a simple syntax similar to the English language.
- Python has syntax that allows developers to write programs with fewer lines than some other programming languages.
- Python runs on an interpreter system, meaning that code can be executed as soon as it is written. This means that prototyping can be very quick.
- Python can be treated in a procedural way, an object-oriented way or a functional way.
Modes of Trainings Available:
- Online Training
- Class Room Training
- One to One Training
- Regular and Weekend Training
- Python language characteristics
- The Python execution model
- Manipulating string and numeric literals
- Declaring and initializing variables
- Performing arithmetic calculations
- Making decisions and performing iterations
- Formatting and slicing strings
- Accessing positional information in lists
- Representing ordered data with tuples
- Consistently handling data collections with iterators
- Defining and calling functions
- Positional, keyword and default arguments
- Implementing variable-length argument lists
- Grouping code into modules
- Importing and reloading modules
- Referencing functions from modules by qualification
- Combining modules into packages
- Managing files
- Reading and writing text and binary files
- Importing the OS module for directory management
- Increasing program robustness through handling exceptions
- Maintaining program control with error handlers
- Detecting errors and raising exceptions
- Declaring and modifying objects
- Encapsulating attributes and methods in classes
- Initializing objects with constructors
- Accessing derived data with properties
- Inheritance and polymorphism
- Establishing communication
- Creating a SQL database connection
- Instantiating cursors to access a database
- Executing SQL statements within a Python Program
- Retrieving desired data sets
- Updating the database with action statements
- Building the user interface
- Defining a window layout
- Placing widgets
- Listening for interface events
- Providing menu items
- Responding to mouse clicks
- Binding event handlers
Reviews and Ratings